DISSCLAIMER: From now on, this is all for me.

Ive decided that Im gonna stop tagging people. I don't care if they know or not. It not for them anymore. 

I initially started this based on the naive thought that artists that exhibited publicly, might appreciate knowing how a person from the public feels about their exhibition. 

But I think Maldivians are (unfortunately) generally untrustworthy, take things too personally, over dramatic and can't take and refuse to take any criticisms constructively. 

I mean - none of this is surprising but I was hoping that I could not give a fuck. Not care what people would think about me for saying the things I say - but unfortunately, I do have to give a fuck. 

So the option I had was either tone down what I had to say and make it more digestible or I suppose stop doing it all together. I decided to do neither. I decided that I will no longer tag the artists and do it behind their back - like all Maldivians. 

I decided that this will be my personal blog now. Just me keeping track of art related things (and other things maybe?) that happen within Maldives for myself. 

So don't come here reading things. It's not for you. Yes - it is stupid for me to claim exclusivity on a public blog, but the internet if filled with stupid people. 

Fuck you all. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hold - Aishath Huda's solo exhibition @ Gallery350 (1st - 20th Dec)

Kan’dun Kulavaru - Sally's debut solo exhibition @ Art Gallery Male' (7th - 28th Nov 2023)

E'keiy - Lailiie's solo exhibition @ National Art Gallery, Male' (21st Nov - 1st Dec 2023)